Biostatistics Analysis Center (BAC)
The Biostatistics Analysis Center (BAC) provides professional, high quality data analysis, biostatistical programming, and data management services for research in health outcomes, clinical trials, genomics, large prescription and diagnostic databases, and observational epidemiological studies.
To request BAC services please complete the BECC Collaboration Request Form.
About the BAC
- BAC Background and Overview
- BAC Resources and Environment
- BAC Leadership
- BAC Staff
- What to expect when working with the BAC.
- Biostatistical Analysis, Programming, and Data Management Support for:
- Short-term consultations
- Newly funded federal, foundation and industry-funded projects
- Pilot analysis (with limited funding available for select projects)
- BAC Budget Estimates for Grant Proposals
For more information about the BAC, please contact Amy Praestgaard, BECC/BAC Managing Director, at 215-573-4859 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Janine Pritchard, Contract Manager, at 215-573-4045 or email@example.com.