Clinical Research Computing Unit (CRCU)
The Clinical Research Computing Unit (CRCU) is a designated core research facility providing state-of-the-art scientific services related to clinical data management and research computing. The CRCU is staffed with project management, clinical data management, and research computing professionals who support the development and implementation of large-scale, multi-center clinical trials, collaborative clinical and patient-oriented research, and multi-institutional health services research projects for Penn Medicine, which encompasses the CCEB, the School of Medicine, and the University of Pennsylvania Health System (UPHS). The development and support activities of the CRCU involve application development, database administration, project management, clinical data management, research computing, and technology support services.
- Feldman, Harold I., MD, MSCE, Professor of Epidemiology and Medicine
- Landis, J. Richard, PhD, Professor of Biostatistics and Statistics
- Mission and Core Services of the CRCU
- Development and Implementation of Clinical Research
- Federally Regulated Clinical Trials
- Initiating Collaboration with CRCU