Outcomes Measurement Methods Core (OMMC)
The Outcomes Measurement Methods Core (OMMC) provides investigators, key personnel, and trainees with research collaboration, education, and consultation in the selection and development of measurement tools for translational and clinical research projects. OMMC project triage, tracking, contracting, and invoicing as well as OMMC administrative support have been integrated into existing BECC functions.
To request OMMC services please complete the BECC Collaboration Request Form.
About the OMMC
OMMC ServicesThe OMMC specializes in the following:
- Selection and development of measurement tools including survey questionnaires, interviews, and other non-laboratory outcome measures for the development, conduct, and analysis of research projects.
- Identification of existing standardized tools that measure medical, psychological, and behavioral factors.
- Adaptation of existing instruments and creation of new instruments to meet specific study needs.
- Scoring and interpretation of measures.
- Contributing to grant proposal development by writing sections to describe measurement tools and data collection procedures.
For more information about the OMMC, please contact Karyn Tappe, OMMC Manager at 215-573-4248 or email@example.com.